Tuesday, October 7, 2014

The Good Husband

I am the one who goes around taking pictures all the time and, many times, Tom is the subject of my photographic efforts.  He is good natured about this.  In fact, he is good natured about most everything.  He has to be to live with me!   So, I decided to devote this entry to him and share some of the pictures that I (or the wildlife camera) have taken of him over the past few months.  Here goes.


 Visiting with the cat.


Getting some help from the chickens while working on the fence.


Feeding the deer.


Working out in the snow on a cold winter day earlier this year.


Wearing one of his Oklahoma Blood Institute t-shirts that they give him for donating blood.  The one above had an OSU theme, hence the orange color.


Shelling peas last spring.  He has so much more patience than I do!

And my personal favorite!  Mr Birdfeeder Head.  

No comments:

Post a Comment