Thursday, April 21, 2011

Tools of the Trade

I have a couple of items I use in the garden that are of great help.  The first is my "rocker" stool.

Notice how the seat part is shaped like a "tractor" seat and is very comfortable.  Then the part that sits on the ground is rounded.  This allows the stool to rock with you as you reach left or right or forward. 

Another tool that I really like is this pair of spring-loaded scissors.  When they are closed, they look like this.  There is a little red tab that locks them closed.


When you flip the tab up, the spring pops the scissors open.  Then they look like this.


I have some arthritis in my hands and these scissors make harvesting herbs so much easier.   My hand only has to squeeze them closed.  The spring opens them back up and saves some  stress on my hand.

I found them at Target.  Tom liked them so well that I bought him a pair too.

No comments:

Post a Comment