Saturday, March 23, 2013

Garden Shoes

Several years ago I made an impulse purchase while shopping at a garden center.  I'm usually pretty good about not buying things on the fly, unless it is that occasional chocolate bar that accidentally falls in the cart at the grocery store.   :-)  

But this was an impulse purchase that has turned out to be very useful and well worth what I paid for it.  Here it is.


It is a pair of garden clogs.  I love them!  They are made of heavy-duty plastic and can be washed off with the hose if they get muddy (which they frequently do).

If you look closely, you can see they have some arch support which makes them very comfortable.   I think there are several different brands of garden shoes available.  These are called "Sloggers".

No comments:

Post a Comment