Sunday, March 10, 2013

Night Kitties

Our new little cat, Misty, is quite a character.  I first wrote about her last fall, when she first showed up here as a stray.  


I then gave an update on her in December after we had made friends with her and enticed her into the house.


She comes inside every night now.  But, she apparently still has "friends" who prowl at night.  I set our wildlife camera up to capture pictures of what critters visited the heated water bowl on our porch at night.  I was surprised to find a couple of strange cats that I have never seen before.  

Here is a gray cat.


And, here is a white cat.


Here is a gray and white cat.  We've seen him on the camera several times.


I was somewhat surprised that there were no skunks, raccoon or possums.  We had them coming up on the porch at night when we were keeping cat food outside.  But, I guess they don't consider water alone enough of an attraction to warrant coming this close to the house. 



No comments:

Post a Comment